This three-day Aviation Finance MasterClass is for aviation industry financial and accounting professionals who want to improve their skills in analyzing balance sheets and financial statements, aviation budgeting and financing techniques, and aviation fuel hedging techniques.
Who should attend?
- Financial professionals in aircraft appraisal, banking & finance, aircraft maintenance industries
- Airline and aircraft analysts
- Credit and risk managers
- Learn to read and interpret an airline balance sheet and an airline financial statement.
- Learn the airline financial reporting process and financial planning.
- Understand airline key performance evaluation and control process.
- Learn aircraft investment appraisal techniques.
- Understand the different types of financing, the leasing market, loans, the basic legal documents, leases, sub leasing, maintenance, operations and return condition.
- Learn aviation fuel hedging techniques using the latest financial tools to manage jet fuel price, risk management, value at risk, applications of options, commodity swaps, forward and futures contracts and best practices.
- Face-to face classroom instruction
- Supported by practical case studies
The public training will be held in following details:
- Venue: Sunway Hotel
- Date: 25, 26 and 27 April
- Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Price: RM 7500.00
Refreshment & lunch provided!
Course Instructor: Dr Malick Sy, Adjunct Professor at Embry-Riddle University Worldwide
Dr Sy is an Adjunct Professor at Embry Riddle University Worldwide and supervises several students Research Projects in their Master of Business Administration in Aviation (MBAA) Program. He is a Professor of Finance at the RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia and a Visiting Professor of Finance at the City University of New York, New York City, USA.