BA (HONS) AIRLINE & AIRPORT MANAGEMENT – In Collaboration with Bucks New University, UK
MQA Reference Number: FA 2660
Duration : 3 years
This would be the best opportunity for all adult learners, especially to those who are currently working in aviation industry, to obtain a UK Bachelor Degree in Aviation certified by both MQA, Malaysia and QAA, UK.
All the syllabus, teaching materials, marks moderating, certificate and transcript will be organized by Bucks New University, where AMC will be the learning centre delivering the lecturing and marks awarding according to the academic quality control set by QAA and MQA. The only difference between the part-time mode and the conventional Bachelor Airline & Airport Management is that classes are conducted on alternate Saturday, with flexibility in educating the adult learners. However, the admission requirement for part time mode is strictly requires relevant working experience at the minimum age of 21 years old.
Aviation Management College has been collaborating with Bucks New Unversity for the 6th year now, fully accreditated by MQA Malaysia and QAA UK, having more than 100 graduates. Graduates can opt to graduate in Bucks New Uni, UK on every September or in AMC, Malaysia on every December, on even BOTH!
BAAM Convocation at Aviation Management College Putrajaya Campus
This degree program can prepare you in the aviation industry which brings with bigger career advancements and opportunities worldwide. You will also have the chance to be in contact with jobs that emphasize airline and airport management, safety, maintenance or administration. Graduates will be able to accommodate the needs of the aviation industry that is expanding fast. It is a part-time basis but you can complete it within 3 years with classes on alternate weekend.
For more detail info on this program, kindly visit Bucks New Uni official wesbite here: Bucks New Uni Official Website
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- At least 2 years working experience in aviation industry or at least 5 years working experience in any industry.
- STPM / Foundation / Matriculation / Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.00, and minimum C in English & Math.
- APEL A – For those with non academic qualification
- Open for Malaysian only
- Airline Manager
- Aviation Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Airport Safety Officer
- Airport Safety & Regulations Manager
- Supervisor of Airport Consumer Affairs
Declare your interest in this program at https://www.aviation.edu.my/baamregister/ so that our councelor can contact you
Tuition Fee : RM16,000 per year
PTPTN Maximum Funding: RM13,600 per year
Other Fundings: EPF Account II Withdrawal, SOSCO & State Foundation
* The tuition fee for this program is very competitive considering it’s a UK Degree program with only 25%-30% of the total fee if you study in UK getting the same academic qualification. Kindly visit Bucks New Uni Official Website for more details.
For more detail info, kindly contact us at +603-8760 9000 / +6017-213 0385 or Whatsapp at +6017-213 0385 ( Click here to WhatsApp : +6017-213 0385 )